Experienced Divorce Lawyers
From offices in Ann Arbor, Lorandos Joshi offers divorce and family law legal services to clients in the Detroit area and Southeast Michigan, as well as regionally and across international borders. Our clients are dealing with complex, contested divorces, custody and property division matters that require attentive and knowledgeable counsel that knows how to fight—and knows how to win.
When You Cannot Afford to Lose: 734-545-2919 | E-Mail Us Lorandos Joshi
Our culturally diverse group of trial attorneys are smart, skilled and swift in responding to all legal issues. We offer supportive client service and are prepared to immediately respond to rapidly emerging legal situations as you and your spouse, same sex partner or domestic partner dissolve your union.
Count on Us to Protect Your Interests
We are prepared to help you mount strong cases and seek to overcome the toughest of divorce issues, including:
- Parental alienation—when your connection with your child is threatening to unravel through the actions of a spouse or ex-spouse
- False accusations of spousal abuse or sexual assault—when unfounded charges of sex abuse or domestic violence are used to gain the edge in a custody or property division matter
- Complex property division—when a closely held business must be accurately evaluated and divided without destroying its integrity
- Kidnapping of your child—when a spouse, domestic partner or the child's other parent has crossed state or international borders to escape a custody ruling
- Contested child custody and parenting time dispute—when the guidance of an attorney who will strive at every step to minimize the affect of litigation on your children while obtaining the result you seek is invaluable
- Spousal support—when you need to make sure your rights are protected in regard to alimony
Efficient and Ruthless in Fighting for Our Clients' Rights
Essentially, our clients need attorneys they can count on to make every move count. We are the firm of the first resort. We are the firm of the last resort. We are the only firm that you will ever need. We are efficient—and we are ruthless in the face of fighting injustice and the protection of our clients' rights.
We Have Got Your Back and Your Future—734-545-2919
To learn more about how we can help you navigate through a specific legal concern, please call or e-mail our firm to schedule an appointment. We return all of our communications promptly.