Skilled Trial Lawyers—When Everything Is at Stake
When you are up against false charges of sexual assault and everything is at stake—your freedom, your good name and your family—you need effective legal help immediately. From our offices in Ann Arbor, we represent clients throughout the United States and the world—and have the flexibility to respond immediately to your legal needs.
When You Cannot Afford to Lose | Lorandos Joshi | Call 734-545-2919 | E-Mail Us
We will meet the state at every turn and pick apart every last shred of the so-called evidence against you. The state may have significant resources at their disposal—and so do we.
Plus, we attorneys have a few advantages the State lacks:
- The U. S. Constitution's standard: You Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is a very hard thing to do.
- Our chief trial lawyer, Demosthenes Lorandos, is a Ph.D. psychologist and a skilled trial lawyer. He wrote the book, literally, on cross examination and is a nationally noted lecturer and expert witness on issues relating to false accusations.
- We are hard-line investigators not limited by caseload. We take on very few cases, so we can give each one the attention and the investigation that they need.
Our team of trial lawyers defends wrongful charges of:
- Sexual assault, sexual abuse and sexual molestation
- Physical abuse
- Internet crimes
- Child pornography
- White collar crimes
- Statutory rape
- Assault on a federal agent
The Case of the Tainted Memory, Sex Charges and Case Dismissal
When a Texan was falsely accused of sexually abusing minor relatives and labeled the "kiddy porn kingpin," we were flown in at the last minute to serve as co-counsel. The result? Case dismissal.
An Ohio dentist accused of sexually touching female patients could not find a lawyer to represent him. We took his case. After serious investigation, we found a rival dental firm was behind all charges. Case dismissed.
Call Today 734-545-2919
Please call our e-mail our firm, in the Detroit area (Ann Arbor) , to discuss your immediate legal need relating to sexual assault charges.