Lorandos Joshi represents plaintiffs, defendants and/or interested third parties in a broad range of civil and commercial litigation cases.
Some of these disputes are purely civil or commercial in nature. Others grow out of or are related to allegations of fraud or other white collar crimes. Whatever their origin, these disputes must be handled with skill, efficiency and determination.
Lorandos Joshi has experienced trial attorneys who understand the law, discovery techniques and strategy, electronic discovery, rules of procedure and, most importantly, how to convince a judge or jury in your favor. The firm works with aggressive tenacity to achieve the best possible outcome in every case.
Business litigation includes a wide variety of civil claims, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Employment discrimination, lay-offs and wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims
- Copyright, trademark and intellectual property disputes
- Securities fraud claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Business Judgment Rule claims (Read more: Ashish Joshi, In the Shadows: The Business Judgment Rule Amid the Recent Corporate Scandals, Mich. Bus. Law, 19, Fall 2005.)
- Business defamation and interference with advantageous business relationship claims
- Theft or misappropriation of trade secrets claims
- Unfair competition claims
- Fraud or fraudulent inducement to contract claims
- RICO claims, unfair competition and antitrust litigation
In addition to its active practice in federal and state courts, the Lorandos Joshi also represents clients in commercial disputes before domestic and international arbitration panels and administrative agencies.
Complex Litigation Capabilities
Lorandos Joshi conducts and defends litigation involving all types of commercial disputes, ranging from breach of contract suits to multi-party, complex financial and business tort issues. In addition, the firm represents individuals and corporate clients in international litigation, dispute resolution and internal investigations.
The success of a business or partnership rides on the success of relationships between employees, employers or partners. When these relationships are damaged due to actions like a breach of contract, RICO allegations or tortious interference, there may be cause for a lawsuit. At Lorandos Joshi, we represent individuals and entities in business tort cases. Whether you need defense representation to defend and protect against false or frivolous claims or are suing to protect and/or enforce your rights, we can assist you with your legal issue.
We Have Access To The Resources You Need
Our attorneys have access to business evaluators, forensic accountants, experienced private investigators, economists, researchers and others who can help us provide accurate and sound expert evaluations for our clients.
Our firm is experienced in sophisticated business and commercial litigation and its international nuances. We bring this understanding and our tenacity to the negotiating table and to the courtroom.